Social Icons

Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Netflix Recommendation: Warrior

Today, I have a recommendation for a must see movie on Netflix instant streaming! Check it out:



   I am not a fan of UFC and I never watch it, but I decided to give this movie a try based on a friend's recommendation.  To my surprise, it was amazing.  In fact, it is one of the best sports movies that I have ever seen.  It follows the stories of two brothers (played by Tom Hardy and Joel Edgerton) who have their own struggles and difficulties as they both follow a passion for professional fighting.  The fantastically written script fills the movie with emotions and an excellent story.

  I highly recommend watching this movie.  Even if you do not like the sport, you can still enjoy the film.  If you do not have Netflix, rent this movie elsewhere.  You will not regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Join the Site

Translate

Other Cool Blogs:

too-many-cars.tumblr.com